I want to stop breast feeding how????

waddle
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:12 am 
Post subject: I want to stop breast feeding how????
Hi
I'm desperate to stop breast feeding now as I need my body back. How do I go about it as my little one gets very worked up if I say no, I'm at my wits end now please help Question he is only on night feed now.
avfcgal
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:57 pm 
Post subject:
does he take to bottles, also have you got your fella to put him to sleep, is he into a routine, bath, pj, story or singing then bed, i can not really help with stopping breast feeding, becuz i am trying to stop breast feeding, my daughter was feed on demand, finally got her to eat solids, and cut breast feed down to one a day which is the night feed, i am trying to get her off it,

Ellasanti
Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:47 pm 
Post subject:
Hi,

Sounds silly but I can't really remember how I got my daughter to stop breastfeeding now as it was such a gradual process. She was 16 months before I stopped completely. Well done for doing it for this long. Totally hear you about wanting your body back. Have you tried the La Leche League GB (see below)...they were a big help to me when I needed advice on breastfeeding when going back to work and on helping my daugher take the bottle which she refused right from the off. You will get there. Good luck!!

La Leche League GB - mother to mother support for breastfeeding
www.laleche.org.uk
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> One Year to Five Years All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular