confused dates?????

My1stBump
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:34 pm 
Post subject: confused dates?????
hi guys Smile i come of my pill in october after being on it for 8years to put everyone in the picture the dates i come on my period are as follows:7th sept 7th oct 3rd nov "27th dec" i found out i was pregnant last week but im confused as to wether i concieved in november or december Confused as in dec i was only on my period for 2days? would really appreciate your help thankyou xx[/code]
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:44 am 
Post subject:
You could try a clear blue digital test, if it comes up as 3+ (which means 5 weeks + as doctors date you ) then maybe you did get pregnant sooner and the 3rd of November was your last proper period , the 27th of Decmber would be around the right time for implantation bleeding so it is possible you could have been pregnant then ,plus if you found out last week then that was quite early to get a positive if you only conceived this month Question If you actually got pregnant this month then the most it should come up is 2-3 weeks, although they're not perfect and nowhere near as accurate as a scan whatever the adverts say , if it comes up 3+ then maybe your GP will offer you a dating scan or you can have them privately for about £60 , Congratulations Very Happy xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular