I'm bleeding again UPDATED AGAIN page 4

Aprilxxkayne
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:55 am 
Post subject: I'm bleeding again UPDATED AGAIN page 4
So late last night i started bleeding again there is alot more than last time and i have backache again. I really dont want this to be over but i think it might be Crying or Very sad I have rang my doctors surgery but im still waiting for a call back, if they dont send me for a scan today then im going to a+e as they should send me for a scan.
I have been awake most of the night and i even had an awful dream that i passed baby whole in its sack and you could clearly see a baby. Does anyone know if this is likely to happen if i am having a mc?
I only had a scan last wednesday which showed the hb, she did put me back by 12 days though.
xxx

Last edited by Aprilxxkayne on Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
charlene258
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:01 pm 
Post subject:
If the doc doesn't send u for a scan then yea I think u should go to a&e for one I really hope it's just random bleeding and everything is still ok as having seen heart beat at scan is a great sign so try and stay positive x

[url=http://lilypie.com]

XxAvasmummyxX
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:01 pm 
Post subject:
How far gone are you hun? Did they say what caused the bleed last time xx

Aprilxxkayne
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:16 pm 
Post subject:
im 9+4 today hun but going by my last scan im 8weeks, But i got a positive pg test on cd29 so if i was only 8 weeks then i would have only been 2+3 when i got the BFP which just isnt possible as i would have only just ov'd so im wondering if something has been wrong from the start Crying or Very sad

nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:48 pm 
Post subject:
Oh no April Sad I do hope everything is okay, 12 days is a lot to be put back by so I do think (and I absolutely hate saying it) that like you say maybe things werent right. xx ((hugs))
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:04 pm 
Post subject:
i spoke to my doctor who said she will ring the epu and i just need to wait for a call back from them. The bleeding is getting lighter now and has turned a browny colour, i wish my body would stop doing this to me Sad

Zee81
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:43 pm 
Post subject:
Aww hun I'm sorry your having to go through this again. I do hope it's nothing to worry about. Have you been in touch with Dr then?
Early scans are never accurate when it comes to dating. I'm sure Lys on here had hers put back by about 10days at an early scan then put forward again at a later scan.

Xx
Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:44 pm 
Post subject:
Aww hun I'm sorry your having to go through this again. I do hope it's nothing to worry about. Have you been in touch with Dr then?
Early scans are never accurate when it comes to dating. I'm sure Lys on here had hers put back by about 10days at an early scan then put forward again at a later scan.

Xx
Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:42 pm 
Post subject:
thanks hun, ive had no call back from the epu so i will ring them in the morning, if im not having a mc i hope i dont have to go through this bleeding every 2 weeks x

Lexismum
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:43 pm 
Post subject:
Have you had a scan hun? Hope you an your little bean are ok xx

Bella83
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:46 am 
Post subject:
I.had a lot of bleeding about every 2 weeks with this one hun right up to about 16/17 weeks when fingers.crossed it stopped ! I've had 3 scans so far and so far all seems ok.
Try not to worry too much x

MummyFlint
Posted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:54 am 
Post subject:
Got my fingers crossed that everythings ok x
xxHeathxx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:47 am 
Post subject:
I really hope everything's ok. It sounds positive if it's stopped again. You might just unfortunately bleed every now and again like you said. Have you managed to get hold of your epu?

xx

MrsOz
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:54 am 
Post subject:
Thanking about you. Hope you are ok

xx

Aprilxxkayne
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:41 pm 
Post subject:
The bleeding started again at 6 this morning with small clots in it and ive got cramps. Im 99% sure its over now Crying or Very sad I didnt hear anything back from my gp or the EPU so ive rang the out of hours service and ive got an appointment with them at 3.50pm and they may or may not refer me for a scan. Im so fed up with the whole nhs system in my area. I have to go to one hospital 20 minutes away to see the gp then to the big hospital an hour in the other direction for a scan if they refer me so depending on when they shut today i might not even get a scan today. Im completely drained from it all now xxx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to:  

Community

Popular