ADVICE NEEDED PLEASE REPLY, unsure of chances.

GemAdam92
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:42 pm 
Post subject: ADVICE NEEDED PLEASE REPLY, unsure of chances.
Hello, I'm not sure what to think and just want others advice but I'm due on in 1 week, and tonight my boobs have been stinging and throbbing, my skin all over is unusually itchy and I'm really over emotional, I also have sharp shooting pains like cramp in my pelvis at one side like a cramping and it goes into my lower back sometimes like a real bad ache. Any chance it could be pregnancy or just pms? It's my 6th month trying. Any mother experienced itching? It's irritating! Im also tired but can never sleep and more dehydrated than usual. Xxx
MummyFlint
Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:21 am 
Post subject:
hey, im due in 2 weeks but ive always been quite sensitive to my body. im experiencing itching all over and its driving me mad. also experiencing so extreme mood swings, feeling the need to rest alot, hair falling out and just a general hunch. we are not trying but have had lots of discussions about hving a third child. i will be really pleased to be pregnant. however im stil unsure on how early i could actually test.csince having my other two, ive finding i have gone from a 28 to a 38 day cycle.

gd luck and hope its the news ure are waiting for!
mummy2010
Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:05 pm 
Post subject:
Good luck to you! My boobs started aching about a week before AF was due and she never came! I've also been waking up through the night dying for a drink!

Fingers crossed for you Smile xx

Mummy & Daddys little angels 05.12.08 & 01.01.13 Never Forgotten xx
MummyFlint
Posted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:23 am 
Post subject:
Took a test last night and it was negative but still think im too early :s thinking maybe im just hoping for something that isnt happening at this moment :s
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular