help getting baby to sleep in there cot

avfcgal
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:34 pm 
Post subject: help getting baby to sleep in there cot
heya all

my daughter is 11 months old and it is really hard to get her to sleep in her cot, i have tryd everything, i can think of, any advice will be very greatful,
she is breastfed but i am cutting that down slowly, and weaning her on to solids, i know it goint to take time, we are all in the same room, please help

PLEASE DONT JUST READ AND RUN, I REALLY NEED HELP

Jonie1976
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:45 pm 
Post subject:
Where does she sleep now?!?
Posted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:08 pm 
Post subject:
have you tried putting her in her own room? My son slept in my room with me up until about 9 months and I had so much trouble getting him to sleep in his cot in his own room. Eventually I just had to put him to bed and leave him to cry, he eventually got used to it. It was horrid at the time but it was soooo worth it! xxx

lysianassa
Posted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:06 pm 
Post subject:
Have you tried the crying approach? Basically put her in her cot at night after her bedtime routine and if she cries let her for 15 minutes. After that time go back in and give her a cuddle in her room (keep it dark) and after 5/10 minutes try it again. Carry on until she falls asleep. Each night gets easier and she will fall asleep on her own in her cot. Its not nice listening to them cry but it does get easier after a while.

avfcgal
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:06 pm 
Post subject:
my daughter sleeps in our bed because all four of us in one room, no space to put another cot in here, i am trying to get her to sleep in cot during the day, to get her used to it, she will fall asleep on me, but when i put her in it she screams the place down,

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular