Personalised baby gift

Matie
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:47 pm 
Post subject: Personalised baby gift
Its almost time to start thinking about Xmas, so I was considering a personalised book. There are a few around, but I was not sure which was good, any ideas ?
Springy
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:36 pm 
Post subject: family personalised book
I have been to a birthday party where the little girl had a book with her whole family, with their photos. The illustrations were fantastic - everyone loved it, and of course she was delighted to see herself with mum and dad in her own little story. I´m planning on ordering a few this Xmas. It´s on : http://www.unique-editions.co.uk/
braggkristin
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:45 am 
Post subject:
What a funny question nowadays many type of personalized baby gift available in online i give here some idea. All giving the option of personalisation, ensuring the baby gift you choose shows it’s been sourced with love. There is a range of baby gifts, clothes, toys and blankets to choose from and all our personalised baby gifts are despatched with care and the option to be beautifully gift wrapped.
_________
Murano Glass
EveSweetheart
Posted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:32 am 
Post subject:
A friend of mine got a cool big poster for her baby girl on christmas. The poster was all covered with pics of their family and the baby. The photoes were both colourful and black&white. It still hangs on their wall, though a few years have passed Wink
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular