waiting to concieve

hbbb
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:44 am 
Post subject: waiting to concieve
I have a 7yrs son so after a long yrs of 8 yrs we planned for the second baby

my last LMP was nov 18th and from 23rd of nov we started having intercourse without unprotected sex everyday a weeks of time i started getting giddyness, vomiting sensation, feeling very sleepy and tired and mood swings often getting irritated and i shout a lot so once i went to doc he told i was having fever and gave me some medicines again after having that 2 or 3 days i felt same but no fever and giddyness was more . we having having sex till 16th of dec my normal period occurs during the time of 28 days but this time it extended to 30 days and and we took a test on 16th dec it was negative and on 17th morning dec again i took a sample of urine morning even that was negative i was eagerly waiting to get pregnant . On 17th afternoon i had my period with reddish colour not as normal is there any chances of me getting pregnant. IF so how can i test and confirm it and let me know why did i get this period . IF not Was there any problem in my health to not to become pregnant. Pls help me waiting for ur response as early as possible i m eagerly waiting for pregnancy
steph181
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:36 am 
Post subject:
If you have had a 'normal' period and negative tests it is highly unlikely you are pregnant.

Depending on your age it can take most couple around 6-12 months to conceive.

Just take a relaxed approach, plenty of sex and im sure it will happen soon.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Waiting to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular