Dysfuctional Menstrual Bleeding?

ShevAndNissyNoo
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:41 pm 
Post subject: Dysfuctional Menstrual Bleeding?
Anyone have a history of it? I had perfect 28 day cycles until I had my little girl in May last year. After having her I had a severe intrauterine infection and since that was all sorted other than when im taking Norethisterone to stop it I just bleed constantly.

I have a Gynae appointment 2 weeks today to start the ball rolling as would like to TTC again, but just wondered if anyone had any info? xx
Banoffee
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:04 pm 
Post subject:
Not personally but someome close to me is having the same issues. She has just had her scan which shows both ovaries are swollen. I believe her GP has told her the next step is a camera inserted through the belly button to see what is going on. she has her next gynae appt soon who will confirm next stages. She has not really been given much info on what it can be.
Posted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:18 pm 
Post subject:
Cool, thankyou Banoffee! Not sure if you remember me but I was SiobhanTTCNo1! So glad to see that you got your special little bundle! xx
Banoffee
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:23 pm 
Post subject:
oh yeah i remember you now! Very Happy thank u!

Good luck with the gynae, let us know how you get on. when i find out whats going on with my friend i will update here as it may be useful info for you. Hoperully its nothing serious for you.
Posted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:56 pm 
Post subject:
Thankyou, I hope not! Its driving me up the wall xx
XxNOAHnELIJAHxX
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:27 am 
Post subject:
Good luck ttc siob x

My beautiful little men filling up my world x
Banoffee
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue May 22, 2012 2:28 pm 
Post subject:
Hi,
My friend with the same sort of issue has now been told she has PCOS and fibroids. She is due to have the fibroids removed.
Posted: Sat May 26, 2012 9:50 pm 
Post subject:
Hey hun, thankyou foor updating me. I have another gynae appointment in a week and a half, so will hopefully have more of a plan of action then, although touch wood we seem to be making progress on the cycle part of things, ive had no bleeding for 2 days now and im not taking anything to stop it either Smile xx
Banoffee
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed May 30, 2012 12:50 pm 
Post subject:
ShevAndNissyNoo wrote:
Hey hun, thankyou foor updating me. I have another gynae appointment in a week and a half, so will hopefully have more of a plan of action then, although touch wood we seem to be making progress on the cycle part of things, ive had no bleeding for 2 days now and im not taking anything to stop it either Smile xx

Glad to hear the bleeding has stopped! Good luck with your next appointment. Wink
Posted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:12 am 
Post subject:
Hi am niffy.i just activated for dis site.please.i need u to put me tru please am so so so confused.i got married August 2010.i was pregnant .march 2011.i had miscarriage june 11 when d pregnacy was exactly 11wks.my blood group is A_negative.d doctor gave me Rhogam injectin immediately after evacuation.see me now.since june 2011 to dis time.av bn tryn to conceive.but nothing happened.my period at times can be from 28 -33days circle.before seen my next period.my ovulation can mixed with my period on d last day(5 days) and start again on d 8-9days and later 12-14days infact its can come for like extral one week.and 3-4days before my next period.i did so many tests and scan.the doctor said am perfectly ok.pls help me.now i av to be travelin with my husband because of dis.am tired of my life please help me.and see to dis my complains.thank
Hoping to hear from you everytime.thank and thank
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Waiting to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular