pregnancy and flu??

RachN3Babies
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:38 pm 
Post subject: pregnancy and flu??
I think I have the flu! I woke up this morning feeling shocking and just thought it was a cold but my whole body feels jittery achy and weak.. I have a temperature too.. I'm going to go to the doctors tomorrow but is there anything they can give me?? I was silly and refused my flu jab as I have never had flu b efore and didnt want a sore arm.. X
Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:05 pm 
Post subject:
paracetomol, some anti biotics and thats about it Sad You could try half a fresh lemon in a cup of boiling water with tbl spoon of honey really does help soothe.

charlene258
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:59 pm 
Post subject:
Oh no u poor thing I bet ur kicking urself now for not having that jab! Rest water and paracetomal I think is all u can do hope u get better soon x

[url=http://lilypie.com]

RachN3Babies
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:36 am 
Post subject:
My mil is goin to take the boys for me this afternoon so I can go back to bed fora bit.. I feel shocking! I slept terribly last night from hot and cold flushes... Absolutely kicking myself now Smile x
Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:06 am 
Post subject:
ah, hope you feel better soon. Take paracetamol and get yourself warm and rest - remember to take fluids and food like soup when you can to build up your strength to fight it

xx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular