In hospital but not for having baby

charlene258
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:27 am 
Post subject: In hospital but not for having baby
Hi ladies thought if give u an update. Well I have been in hospital all day and night with my son who has got a chest infection he's on antibiotics which may need to be thru an iv cus he keeps spitting it out orally he having oxygen, inhalors and nebulisers cus his oxygen is so low and his temp is so high that he has to have paracetomal up his bum cus he keeps spitting everything out. This is all really bad timing! As u no I'm supposed to be induced tomorrow! So I'm going to see if they an push it back a few days cus I want to be with Harry when he's not well,do u think they would do that?
I'm really hoping baby doesn't make an appearance on his own either cus I'm very stressed and keep having strong BH they haven't even given me a bed to sleep by him so I'm on a chair and my feet have swallon like a balloon!

[url=http://lilypie.com]

RachN3Babies
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:28 am 
Post subject:
As hun what a terrible time. I'm sure if you explain the situation they'll push it back. They were going to send me home to come back the next day when I was induced cos they didnt have enough room for me.. Really hope your little boy is feeling much better soon xxx
Posted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:34 am 
Post subject:
Ahh I hope your little boy is feeling better soon, I'm sure like Rach says if you explain the situation they will pop your induction back a little xx

xxHeathxx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:19 am 
Post subject:
Oh no, hope he's better soon. I'm sure they'll put back the induction a day or two. I can't believe they haven't given you a bed, that's awful.

xx

charlene258
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:02 pm 
Post subject:
Thanx ladies Smile well we are still in hospital with little man but he's perking up abit and has come off oxygen yey Smile) I've rang the maternity ward and asked to be pushed back a few days and they are getting back to me, I wonder what they'll say!
Mad to think I should be having my baby today oh well maybe it's fate and I wasn't supposed to!

RacheynHarry
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:40 pm 
Post subject:
Glad that your little man is feeling a bit better hun. You cant really help it if you cant go for your induction today, if it was me I wouldnt want to leave my LO.

xxx

charlene258
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:14 pm 
Post subject:
They have booked me in for Thursday now so that gives Harry a good couple if days to get himself better and for me to sort things out. Happy they didn't put it back too far just hope Harry gets better for then. Thanx for ur support ladies x

RachN3Babies
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:15 pm 
Post subject:
fingers crossed for him being better Smile and good luck for thursday Very Happy x
Posted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:18 pm 
Post subject:
Thank u rach I hope baby does t come on his own accord before then tho I'm having more discharge and blooming painful BH trying to not walk much or stress cus don't want to bring anything on! X

Zee81
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:33 pm 
Post subject:
So glad your little man's on the mend now, And you have a new induction date..good luck hun xx
Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:48 am 
Post subject:
Thanx zee hope u and ur new addition are doing well x

Zee81
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:32 am 
Post subject:
charlene258 wrote: