Feeling funny :(

wannaBmummy
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:14 am 
Post subject: Feeling funny :(
Hey girls, this probably won't make sense to anyone but thought I'd give it a shot. I've been having a really rough week this week, nothing that I can really put my finger on but I have just been feeling really run down and like ive been hit by a bus. At around 11am and again at 2pm I literally can't keep my eyes open and feel like I'm almost crawling to the sofa and passing out for 10-20 mins.
I also have a very strange feeling in my tummy it keeps gooing very uncomfortable and the skin feels numb almost, really strange feeling that is worrying me.
I have also gone from emptying my bowels once a week to roughly every couple of hours in the last 2 days.
Anyone else felt like this at all, I have a midwife appointment next week, should I wait to speak to her about it then?
I think I am probably just getting myself worked up but I'm just really not feeling myself at all Sad

RachN3Babies
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:21 am 
Post subject:
If you are concerned you should contact your midwife. I dont know what it is though sorry.. There are slot of bugs etc going around atm though xx
Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:25 am 
Post subject:
I agree with rach - get yourself checked out, don't risk anything. And if you have got a bug you def need to get checked to make sure that you and baby are OK

xx

RacheynHarry
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:57 am 
Post subject:
I would phone the midwife hun just to see what she says. When I had an awful sickness bug a couple of weeks ago DH was so worried he phoned the midwife and they were lovely.

The toilet situation could be your body preparing for labour though xxx

Zee81
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:37 pm 
Post subject:
Aww hun..it's not uncommon to feel like this again at this stage. Your body is preparing for the imminent labour so do try and rest when you can. The bowels will be the same..when nearing the end your hormones change again causing runny bowels and sometimes constipation again Sad
But if you are worried..do ring your mw and talk to them x

Jump to:  

Community

Popular