testing too early?

Amiesmum
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:40 pm 
Post subject: testing too early?
right as i said before my periods were oct 4th, nov 12th and dec 19th here and i still got no period, ive worked out my period could quite possibly every 5 weeks (36cycle) with if thats the case, am i testing to early as i did a clearblue digital yesterday and it said " not pregnant" it was done bout 12pm so it wasnt first urine....
Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:13 pm 
Post subject:
I would wait till you have past the longest cycle for you and if that's 36 days then test then or just after. I would also use the first wee of the day as it is more concentrated.

Good luck
Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:24 am 
Post subject:
well its 5 weeks 3 days since my last period and i have no symptoms, ive always got backache anyway, nothin with the boobs and the only feeling i do get is every once in a while i come over all giddy Sad
Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:08 am 
Post subject:
I had no symptoms with my son and found out at 6 weeks pregnany. I only reserved cos my DH thought I might be and I didn't!!
Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:45 pm 
Post subject:
thats give me some hope lol, im debating whether to go docs and get blood test cos its costing me too much but i dont think it will happen til after xmas, and if i am i wanna no asap as xmas is now and obv drinking and smoking needs to stop if i am x

Jump to:  

Community

Popular