XxSunshineMummyXx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:36 pm 
Post subject:
xFayeGotBabyDustx wrote:
XxSunshineMummyXx wrote:
aaaand, as it goes, i have Hypothyroidism (which with not being given the right mental health help, as i was diagnosed with depression, not Bipolar. Contributed to a lot) and barely have normal periods, so i will, myself, struggle to conceive in the future.....

What u telling me this for??? Do u think I'm actually bothered??!

Pointing it out, in relation to the post, and the reaction Smile Smile

xFayeGotBabyDustx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:42 pm 
Post subject:
You clearly hate bullying so much so why sink to that same level and 'try' to bully me??!!!!!!!!!! In a nutshell I'm a bitter twisted [*CENSORED*] who disgusts you, you try and get a reaction from me by saying things about my 'miserable' husband not wanting children with me (what the hell that's all about I have no idea) YOU ARE ALSO A BULLY, so don't come the sob story about you being bullied when u were younger when your doing exactly the same now!
Stop playin the victim.....I've been bullied, I've got bipolar, I've got hypothyroidism, I can't conceive blah blah blah......and what??.......you expect the world to kiss your arse forever more and feel sorry for you?

XxSunshineMummyXx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:46 pm 
Post subject:
No. No, not at all Faye.... however, these things related to what was being said.

As for my reaction to you, you put your first comment as you hate me, and have done the same to me, plus many others. Hence my reaction.

I am out now. I said all i needed to say.

Happy bullying, Faye Smile Smile

xFayeGotBabyDustx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:59 pm 
Post subject:
I'd love you to find a post from me to you on the level that u have been!!! I'm 32 yrs old, I don't need to bully, if u notice I didn't comment once on this post before u piped up! And then I only put laughing smileys,
But I don't hate you, that's a very strong word, I just can't bloody stand you!!!!!! Your just a bit of a tw@t to be fair!

Hope u have a wonderful Xmas and I hope you get your 'bipolar issues' sorted soon!!!!!! You Wish night night Thumbs up Thumbs up

amanda12345
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:01 am 
Post subject:
xFayeGotBabyDustx wrote:
Pahahahaha I think you will find I was never a member of BANDA!!!

Yes you were Faye! just remove the x from both ends and thats your banda user name, and yes you also posted on there...although you got banned for being a [*CENSORED*]
happyhell29
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:04 am 
Post subject:
Seriously now people its Christmas in two sleeps.

Lets stop this and be nice.

And to everyone with only one post, who seem to be joining to troll...go away .

Its Christmas! Lots of food and drink and happy thoughts only please!

X x
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:14 am 
Post subject:
Thank you Amanda, she was on BANDA! She is also a total c*w, as has been seen. Just a nasty, underhand bully.

xFayeGotBabyDustx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:15 am 
Post subject:
amanda12345 wrote:
xFayeGotBabyDustx wrote:
Pahahahaha I think you will find I was never a member of BANDA!!!

Yes you were Faye! just remove the x from both ends and thats your banda user name, and yes you also posted on there...although you got banned for being a [*CENSORED*]

Blimey....must have slept through that bit! Although I'm guessing this was something to do with me 'apparently' making some comment on fbook about some photos!!!!! Nowt to do with Banda!!!! I think I registered with the group when it first got set up, I must have made all of about 3 posts! Never bothered with it again so never classed myself as a member. I'm also guessing your one of the party who was out the night in question of said comments on pics! Rumbled!!!!!

XxSunshineMummyXx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:20 am 
Post subject:
Haha, no you lying c*w. That site was visible for all to see Smile Smile

xFayeGotBabyDustx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:20 am 
Post subject:
XxSunshineMummyXx wrote:
Thank you Amanda, she was on BANDA! She is also a total c*w, as has been seen. Just a nasty, underhand bully.

Yawn!!!!! Where have I been a bully on this thread u [*CENSORED*]??!!!!!! Jeeeeezus u get worse! I could say some very nasty things about u and 'bully' u until the cows come home but I can't be arsed to give u my time of day!!! So bore off now u pathetic sad lonely woman

XxSunshineMummyXx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:23 am 
Post subject:
Oh Faye, go ahead. Show yourself for the b*tch you really are Laughing Laughing Laughing

xFayeGotBabyDustx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:36 am 
Post subject:
Nah.....not gonna lower myself to the likes of u!!!! Miss perfect little victim! You will be bullied all your life anyway by the sounds of it so u don't need me to add to it!
Now, I'm off to my lovely cosy bed Smile dont forget to take ur pills before u go to bed....u might wake up in a better mood Smile
Thanks for entertaining me tonight Smile

louloupops123
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:19 am 
Post subject:
Hi

I havent posted for a long time and I used to come and reads the forums and come for support a lot in my first pregnancy. I can honestly say since I have have started reading again I think I won't bother again. I Think the attacks made on Avasmummy about social services and criticising her when she was asking for some support is absolutely appauling you the women who did it earlier on in this post should be ashamed of themselves. Yes its unfortunate that they have problems with ttc etc however there is no need to be bitter towards someone who is airing there thoughts and feelings in a general pregnancy thread, if anywhere. I wish you well in your journey to concieve but I do hope when you eventually have your little ones you do not instill your bullying ways into them to upset people.

Merry Christmas to all!

louloupops123
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:20 am 
Post subject:
Hi

I havent posted for a long time and I used to come and reads the forums and come for support a lot in my first pregnancy. I can honestly say since I have have started reading again I think I won't bother again. I Think the attacks made on Avasmummy about social services and criticising her when she was asking for some support is absolutely appauling you the women who did it earlier on in this post should be ashamed of themselves. Yes its unfortunate that they have problems with ttc etc however there is no need to be bitter towards someone who is airing there thoughts and feelings in a general pregnancy thread, if anywhere. I wish you well in your journey to concieve but I do hope when you eventually have your little ones you do not instill your bullying ways into them to upset people.

Merry Christmas to all!

ShevAndNissyNoo
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:01 am 
Post subject:
Hi all, I just wanted to say that I have removed all of my comments, I have also PM'd AvasMummy and apologised to her for the comments that I made. I am ashamed of what I wrote and am now reeling the consequences of the horrible things that I said.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 11 of 12

Jump to:  

Community

Popular