pelvic exam all clear results but why havent i got pregnant?

Jo2012
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:23 pm 
Post subject: pelvic exam all clear results but why havent i got pregnant?
so ive been trying to concieve since June. had a miscarriage at 8 weeks in March.

my periods are regular and always a 28 day cycle.
last month i had my period on the 9th nov and it last 6-7 days.
This month my period came 10th december which comes to 32 day cycle, when i count from the last first day or my period to the next. i always have a 28 days cycle
i was late for my period by 3 days and the 4 day it came which was the 10th December and i'm never late.

do i calculate my next cycle 28 days or 32 days?

i thought i was pregnant because i was late but AF arrived, i had already booked for a pelvic exam just to check my uterus and ovaries and all results are clear, left and right ovaries are fine and everything is healthy
so why is it taking me so long since trying to conceive in June why am i not pregnant
i use my smiley clear blue stick and get my smiley face on time and have sex the right time but why haven't i conceived yet any ideas?

please help me with idea on what to coming up months, im so sad and depressed.
KazM
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:08 am 
Post subject:
I bought a whole bunch of cheap ovulation prediction kits from Amazon because of being late a couple of times and getting my hopes up - might be an idea.

Can't help as to why you haven't got pregnant guess it just takes some of us longer.

Good luck.
Posted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:22 am 
Post subject:
As Kaz said I would get yourself some cheap ovulation tests so you can make sure you are doing the deed at the right times during your cycle. As for why havent you fallen pregnant yet - 6 months ttc really isnt that long in the grand scheme of things, it takes on average a year for couples to conceive and theres only a 20% chance each cycle.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular