hi im confused plz help

cindiappling
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:34 pm 
Post subject: hi im confused plz help
I have been on depo shot for nine mos now and ive had a period on the last two shots but not on the third shot but past three weeks it hurts to lay on my belly im throwing up im dizzy top of my belly hard ive done home test they say negitive but i still have the signs what should i do am i prego now the last two days i eat im still hungry i eat again im hungry what to do my doc cant see me till jan 12
KathG
Posted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:58 pm 
Post subject:
If you had the shot on time and had negative pregnancy tests, its unlikely your pregnant. I used to be on the depo shot and I never got a period on it - after the first month or so. I stopped getting it because herd it can take a while for your fertility to return to normal once you come off it. I cant explain your symptom though sorry Smile

[/url]
cindiappling
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:20 am 
Post subject: hi
My first born was a depo baby concieved while on depo aswell and i have been on and off depo since i was 15 so idk what to do or say all ik im going to a doc for ultra sounds mon if this prego symptoms dont go away
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular