Symptoms, Tests, Let Downs

JSBabiez808
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:57 am 
Post subject: Symptoms, Tests, Let Downs
Please take the time to hear me out and give me advice. I need a friend who will listen and share with me.

I am 19 years old about to be 20. My boyfriend and now fiance, have been together for nearly 4 years. We had sex in the first year of being together and rumors went around that I was pregnant because I had gained a little weight (at this time, my mom had remarried and things were really rocky with her new husband). I was frustrated and stressed out and the pastor of my church had a long talk with my mom, boyfriend and I. By this time, I normally have a regular flow. But a few weeks later, I noticed that my flow was heavier than usual and I had really bad aches and pains all around my stomach and back area. It scared me, but I didn't let it get to me.

After I turned 18 (I was still in high school) I decided to put myself on birth control around March. I took it up until about October/November of last year. I have never been on it since then. My boyfriend and I like to get intimate every now and then and becoming parents is something that we are excited for. But recently times have been hard and we can't afford kids right now. So, we went back to using condoms and playing it safe. But no matter how many times we use a condom, it comes right off and the love-making is more special to me.
I haven't been feeling good lately. Here are a few things that have been happening to me.

I have been getting frequent headaches
I am almost ALWAYS tired.
I want to eat a lot, but I hardlly eat as much as I should. But when I do eat, I tend to pig out a little.
I get sick off and on consistently. (I can be sick for a week, like colds, headaches, stuffy-nose. Be fine for one week and get sick again)
I have been getting really over-sensitive and over-emotional to a lot of things that my boyfriend tells me.
My Stress levels are through the roof.
I gained so much weight in my stomach and my once perfectly-toned butt, has now started to slightly gain dimples.
I use the bathroom more often and I smell stronger than I usually do. ( I also "clean out" a lot more often now)
Every now and then, I don't realize that I have been rubbing my belly unconsciously for a few minutes.
I have a hard time breathing sometimes because I'm so congested and tired.
My breasts don't hurt, but they are starting to get a little bigger than the bras I just brought two months ago.
As for my period, it is now irregular. It could come one month regular, don't come for two months, spot for a few days. Return in two weeks and be light. Heavy, spot, light, gone. It is a crazy cycle now and I am getting frustrated with this as well.

I don't know what is going on. I tried going to the doctor a few times to do blood tests and I have done store bought test, but all of them constantly gave me false alarms and were always negative. I want to know for sure if I am pregnant (or possibly getting sick), but my past failures have lead me not to go to the doctors to check. I am in fear of a let down. What should I do? Please any good advice you can give me?
Raspich
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:47 pm 
Post subject:
I would suggest u go to the dr and ask for a blood test to check for pregnancy. I cant tell u for sure whats going on as bodies do wierd things!
JSBabiez808
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:20 am 
Post subject:
Thank you. I was thinking about going to see the doctor tomorrow. I just NEED to know.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular