Mia Won't Eat.....

EmmaSharonMiasMummy
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:16 am 
Post subject: Mia Won't Eat.....
Hiya

Well I have had a struggle for about 3 weeks with mia not eating now all she wants to do is drink her formula constantly she is intaking more milk than what she should for her age and even drinks a whole 9oz seperated between 2 bottles on a night time. She absolutely screams and screams if I don't give her it and will not calm down at all. I still live with my parents so they end up shouting telling me to give her, her milk :/.

She used to eat perfectly fine and still drink a lot of milk but she has been poorly and stuff but all better now so she should be ok. Its worrying me sick as she is pretty tiny for her age and it dosent help that she is not eating.

I don't have a clue how to go about any of it she constantly crys during the day I'm presuming because she's hungry but she will not eat and just throws her food if I give her it to feed herself. My mum eventually gives in and gives her milk though so I get so annoyed she always buts in.

I just don't know what to do can anyone help?

Thanks Emma xxx
Posted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:24 am 
Post subject:
Hmmm it's a tricky one! Seems to me like where she has been ill she has regressed. I think I'd be strict and only give her the recommended amount of milk and keep trying with the solids and finger foods in the hope that eventually she will get the message. I would also only give water overnight too. Good luck!

libertytmk
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:35 am 
Post subject:
Is she teething? When Jamie does he can go for ages without eating. I wouldn't worry about it too much to be honest. Sometimes we can't tell his teething because they're moving under the gums but it always seems to coincide with him being a bit under the weather and chewing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Feeding and Weaning All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular