Feeling sorry for myself .

susanjosh
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:37 pm 
Post subject: Feeling sorry for myself .
Feeling a tad sorry for myself tonight .

Come the 23rd of dec me and josh will have been trying four years .

I've actually been on top form recently but tonight there's another post on Facebook about another work colleague being pregnant , as much as I'm happy , it really hurts. That's 3 people, in the last few weeks.

I really wish it was me, it's hard not to be jealous .... Why can people round about me get pregnant so easily . I know these ladies haven't been trying for long.

I so wish it was me , I am currently in the 2 ww after my 4th iui cycle and as much as I'm trying to be positive , I'm just not feeling it, I just know its going to be another disappointment .

Please Santa bring me a bfp

I hope people's wishes come true this month , especially those ladies who have Been trying all this time with me. Very Happy
Posted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:47 pm 
Post subject:
Oh hun. I'm so sorry to hear you're feeling down. It's understandable. I really hope you get a Christmas or new year bfp! ) xx

teehopes
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:05 am 
Post subject:
I cant perk you up as I feel a bit poo at the minute Crying or Very sad

Starting to feel better now af is going like I normally do Smile

I really am praying fpor you twinny and I really hope we can head over to gen pg very very soon, I think we deserve it now its just not fair Crying or Very sad

My best friends sister is pg I found out early and I know its going to be more posting on facebook which I will then have to hide as I just get so sick of seeing it!

Why is it always every body else!!!!! Crying or Very sad

I want my turn NOW!!!

''STAMPING FEET'''

Lets hope 2013 is the year for us and also for nutty after eveything she has gone through xxx
Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:14 am 
Post subject:
Ah bless ya Terri, its 5 yrs this month for us and tbh Im starting to think more about it never happening. Its just all sh*t really isnt it! x
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:49 am 
Post subject:
Yes it really is getting pretty sh*t now I am just numb and feel like constantly chanting why why why!!!

I am trying to get myself in a positive frame of mind but struggling!

I am out with all my closest friends on saturday and out of the 8 going there is only 3 without kids and I just cant talk babies and kids all night I just hope thats not the topic, I doubt it with some of them as they just love to be out and gossip but I am hoping it doesnt sway onto that all night as I just cant take it!

We still havent heard anything from manchester yet I am hoping we get something before xmas as we are planning a holiday in Jan and I dont want to cause any issues with changing appointments and so on so I am completely in limbo at the minute! Confused

Its a nightmare I just want the letter so I can get prepared and book a holiday I need a break I am tired Crying or Very sad

I honestly wanted to throttle OH the other night when I was upset he was like well we dont really try do and we havent really tried proplery like BD every day Shocked Aaarggh Mad
I am not sure if that is him coping with it but he then went onto to say it will happen when its meant to so dont think about it! I literally could have smacked in the face I was sooooo angry with him!

If I effing here once more it will happen when its meant to I am going to explode!!!

I think after 3.5 years not on contraception and trying various things and still nothing the effing odds are against us to be fair!!!

ARRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xx
Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:10 pm 
Post subject:
Hi girls. I'm feeling you.
Just last Saturday some stupid chick at the massage place asked my husband if we had kids, he said no. She asked me wen I was going to give him children!!!!! How am I supposed to know you stupid cow, is wat I thought, I just said I can't. But I'm sick of people asking hen we are having children or saying "I don't want kids, why would you"... Excuse me world, my fertility problems are none of your business do stop asking. Just makes me want to try.
You do all you can, but you can't force your body to accept pregnancy.
We want it, and if it happens, we will be the most grateful mothers around!
Please let us have ht we need! A child to love!

Me 38 DH 27 (
married 2007)
PCOS - Back Disease - Thyroid
MC - 2 Jan 2009
TTC since 24 June 2009
Cycle - most recent 850 days
Desperate to conceive baby #1
Banoffee
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:41 pm 
Post subject:
Don't give up hope it took me 4 years 8 months to conceive naturally. Unfortunately some of us have to go through massive hurdles which is unfair but does make us stronger in the end.

I really hope 2013 brings you all a bundle of joy and sleep deprevation.

Good luck to you all.

Xxxxxxxx
Posted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:34 pm 
Post subject:
Teebshoping, I have my other half say the same thing in ref to 'we hvaent been trying that hard really'. I dont know that everyone else are having babies all over the palce around us and not so long ago a friend said theyare having there other one. I think he has problems not only his weight but health side as well. Which of course men wont see anyone about it and i told a little fib by saying the doctors wont do anything till he has a sperm test so hoping that would kick him up the backside but it only got him to take zince vits. Sigh. I have had enough now and not even mentioning it but i am doing ovultation kits which turns out that i ovulate around the 12-13 day in the month of my cycle.

Just going to go with it and if his mother says anything ill tell her how selfish she has bought her son up and that is why we wont be having kids lol. She gets on my goat
XXMrsSXX
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:12 pm 
Post subject:
Oh girls, its terrible, this month i've reached 4.5 yr mark of ttc my first baby, no real probs between me and hubby, waiting for my period (due tomorrow) then start our 1st cycle of IVF, i've been told positive mind, positive body! so although its hard, try stay positive!! Smile Smile (gritting my teeth saying that as i know how hard it is). i fell out with my hubbys parents 2 weeks before our wedding (last month) and so havent spoke to them since (they came to wedding coz my hub wanted them there) but when my hubbys aunt mentioned to them, they will miss out on grandkids the mothers response was' well theyre struggling for a family anyway, so ' Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad i feel even more determined now to have a baby and not tell them!!! that was really hurtful Sad life can be [*@!#%*] but i strongly believe we will all be mummies!! Smile Smile Smile 2013 is our year!!!!! Smile Smile

Jump to:  

Community

Popular