Pregnancy and Trouble Reading

handcuffsntortillas
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:38 am 
Post subject: Pregnancy and Trouble Reading
Hi, I am pretty new to this forum. My name is Dev and I was wondering if you guys could give me a heads up or an idea, maybe this has happened to someone else out there.

I recently found out I was pregnant, and I am 34 yrs old. Here lately I am having trouble reading. Words are becoming blurry, and then I get really dizzy. I can no longer read in the car because I get light headed and then dizzy, then here comes our friend Captain Nausea. I eat a very early breakfast to get ahead of the Captain, and I drink lots of water. I have a thirst like no other for it. This is my 10th pregnancy and I have 4 living children. This will make child number 5. Any advice would be grateful. Thank you.
RachN3Babies
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:47 am 
Post subject:
In early pregnancy for me i was very dizzy and got very nauseous in a car.. Like as soon as the door closed. I would book an eye test if your struggling to read as it may be another issue x
Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:08 pm 
Post subject:
its to do with the extra blood and fluid in your body. it can affect your eyes aswell as everywhere else. it should sort its self out once babys born in the mean time talk to your doctor or midwife

Zee81
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:49 pm 
Post subject:
I got extremely travel/motion sick when pregnant. It was awful. There's no way I could have focused on something in the car..I had to look out the window and focus on something in front of me in the distance.
Also true about the extra fluid. I normal wear prescription glasses but during pregnancy my prescription seems to change and I read it's cos of the extra fluid in your eyes Confused
Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:02 pm 
Post subject:
Thank you guys for replying. I will look into all of what you suggested Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular