help with night time sleeping

Zee81
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:22 pm 
Post subject:
if it's colic or even a reflux thing it could be that he needs elevating after feeds (is it always after feeds that he kicks off?) you say he settles on you as long as he's up right?

Google baby reflux...I don't know too much about it tbh.. but the hv may be able to recommend something.
Posted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:56 pm 
Post subject:
its when.i put him.down after a feed. he either wakes up pooing or with this rattly chest noise xx

SleepConsultant
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:18 am 
Post subject: Sleep:
Ladies,
I am Erin from Pickles & Ice Cream Sleep Consulting. I am a certified infant & child sleep consultant. Please email me, erin@picklesandicecreamstl.com if you have any questions or would like to have a plan to get the sleep your family deserves. I am very unbiased and I will come up with a plan that fits your lifestyle and your baby needs. Just know that I am here, and just say in your email or phone call that you saw me on the forum. I will give you a 20% off discount.I do consultants via email and phone across the country.
Warmly,
Erin Meckfessel
www.picklesandicecreamstl.com
Raspich
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:32 pm 
Post subject:
It might be silent reflux - I thought Frankie had that at one point. I would go to the dr and try to get some diagnosis if it sounds like its reflux, as they can perscribe gaviscon to help him.

With the straining it could be trapped wind, Frankie had this and it might be worth trying some different winding positions, making sure that you're feeding him in an upright position. To be honest the only thing that has really helped Frankie is colief - this helps babies digest the lactose in milk. (To be honest gripe water seemed to help but Frankie wouldn't take it from a pipette and spat it everywhere)

FX
Corynn
Posted: Wed May 15, 2013 7:41 pm 
Post subject:
One of the best techniques is to schedule the child's naps and stick to the schedule. It's usually ideal to have 3-4 quick naps during the day time and if possible, try to keep the child awake during the late hours of the afternoon so that he can sleep early at night.
Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular