My newborn of 9 days has been really Fuzzy about his meals

MrsPeralta
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:21 am 
Post subject: My newborn of 9 days has been really Fuzzy about his meals
My newborn baby boy of 9 days has been really fuzzy these past 2 days. I was breast feeding him naturally the first two days and it seemed he was not getting enough milk and would consciously wake up every 40 mins to an hour to feed. I got exhausted after a while so I got a breast pump and things went well the first couple days I was using it. Then I started noticing he wouldn't get full with 3 oz I gave him so I gave him 3 1/2 oz that wasn't enough then 4 oz. Finally he was okay with 4 oz but the next following night I gave him 4 oz as usual but he wasn't satisfied. He was crying moving his head side to side putting his hands in his mouth so I gave him 1/2 oz more and finally settled for that. Now he wakes up every hour or two and drinks close to 5 oz is that normal or am I over feeding him? His pediatrician told me to feed him on demand as I am but I'm concerned its to much, some feedings when I burp him he spits up milk and wants more once I lay him down. Is this normal should I be concerned?
Doralewes
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:54 pm 
Post subject:
Baby magic tea can soothe your baby.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Your Newborn Baby All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular