Feel like a hypocrite

xxHeathxx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:50 am 
Post subject: Feel like a hypocrite
During our long, hard ttc journey, I moaned that facebook was full of pregnancy statuses and photos. Now I'm putting my own up and I do feel a pang of sympathy incase I'm upsetting anyone, but I'm just too excited.

xx

RachN3Babies
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:01 pm 
Post subject:
I always feel guilty writing anything about pregnancy.. Especially as a'll of them were easily conceived... I feel guilty moaning when I know so many people try so hard for so long..
Posted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:11 pm 
Post subject:
i hate facebook for this there people who announce they are pregnant the day they find out then have daily updates on how they feel ect grrr really annoys me x
Posted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:33 pm 
Post subject:
I am such a baby bore on my Facebook but I dont care lol. I have suffered losses in my time so its not like it was easy for me but im thankful every day for the 2 healthy happy kiddies I have.
Enjoy it hun...no one begrudges you that Smile
Posted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:57 pm 
Post subject:
I dont begrude anyone been happy while there pregnant but i have people who update there status atleast 3 times a day about there sickness size of bump movements ect and its nice if its you but i dont wanna read it all day everyday and i think its worse cause were having a hard time and 3 of them are due the same week as me and there pregnancy is going well .

Jump to:  

Community

Popular