Don't know if she's ready ? ?

Hana22
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:26 am 
Post subject: Don't know if she's ready ? ?
So my lo is 2 years and 8 months. She did her first wee on the potty months ago and we wasn't training just think she was experimenting she was really pleased with herself and wanted to do it more so tried pants for a few hours see how she did but she must of got bored of it cos she was just weeing herself so kept her in nappies. I want to try again now she's a bit older some days she's brill , will go on it everytime without me asking and not have any accidents and other days she's bad wont go on it and does a wee on the floor or in her pants. Yesterday she went through 5 pairs of leggings and in the end must of thought it was a game cos kept taking them off after laughing and saying "mommy washing machine" bless her but it drove me mad cos I know she can do it when she wants. People are telling me she's not ready yet. I don't know what to do! I expect accidents , they will happen cos I suppose that's how they learn but need some opinions. So far I've just tried it in the house I put her a nappy on if we have to go out , I don't know if I'm confusing her with sometimes having a nappy and sometimes having pants!! This is harder than it seems Sad

steph181
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:50 am 
Post subject:
I would leave her bottom half naked in the house, saves all the washing.

How about a reward chart? if you know she can do it, try a star for everyday she is dry and after a week, she gets a toy?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Nappies, Changing and Potty Training All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular