Sleeping in a dirty nappy!

dellabobella
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:59 am 
Post subject:
I only check on mine after I put them to bed when I hear them moving around, I'm going to the loo or I'm getting into bed. I don't check them through the night but I think after a certain time they stop having a poo during the night so if they're going to do one it's just after you've put them down or as they are waking up in the morning.

jennaxhx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:23 am 
Post subject:
dellabobella wrote:
I only check on mine after I put them to bed when I hear them moving around, I'm going to the loo or I'm getting into bed. I don't check them through the night but I think after a certain time they stop having a poo during the night so if they're going to do one it's just after you've put them down or as they are waking up in the morning.

I thought they stopped doing poos in their sleep as they got older too but a few months ago, one of mine did it. I was quite shocked lol and i know he did it in his sleep cos he hadnt done anything when i checked on him a few hours before when he was sleeping then i checked on him before going to bed and he was dirty.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular