stains out of clothes?

Janey1983
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:40 pm 
Post subject: stains out of clothes?
any top tips for getting stains out of little ones clothes, My little ones tops have marks on off veg and fruit purees. While stuff if fine as I can bleach with milton then wash but what about stuff with designs and colour?
I was washing then leaving in the sun and the sun shine was bleaching the stains but the sun is gone and what light we have is not working on the stains. I dont want to chuck them away if it can be avoided.
I have tried vanish,pre was soap, in wash powder, sunshine....erm thats it
Help? Thanks
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:08 pm 
Post subject:
If you can find it the powder for soaking cloth nappies in is great Smile I used it for all the hard to get out stuff like baby poo, stains etc Laughing and it always worked well and it doesn't bleach clothes so you can use it on coloured stuff too Smile xx
Banoffee
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:17 pm 
Post subject:
I rub in washing up liquid on stains and give a scrub and then bang straight in the wash.
Posted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:20 pm 
Post subject:
I soak in napisan and rub washing up liquid on particularly bad stains before they go in the wash, or use Vanish. It isn't perfect but I was surprised to be able to remove blackberry stains.
dellabobella
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:38 pm 
Post subject:
I swear by dr Beckmann stain remover. Shannah had really bad reflux when she was younger and brought everything up meaning all her clothes were covered in stains and this was the only thing that seemed to get the stains out.

Janey1983
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:40 am 
Post subject:
Cheers, looks like I need to be faster and wash clothes or at least give them a run under the tap with washing up liquid as soon as I can, The stuff thats really bad was left on the clothes for days before I put the machine on!
mclainpauline
Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:33 am 
Post subject:
To remove stains on baby clothes you have to use hydrogen peroxide and laundry soap.Hydrogen peroxide work good to remove stains from baby cloths. I also used it to remove stains from my baby clothes.
EmzandFlick
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:06 pm 
Post subject:
When my LO was younger we used Napisan ( I think thats right ) I also handwashed a lot of things before main washing.
After a while I started feeding my LO while she was only wearing a nappy, that was after advice on here Laughing Laughing
Janey1983
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:23 pm 
Post subject:
Role on the warm weather, I think we will be eating outside, naked! Sick of washing, drying, ironing constantly!
XxAvasmummyxX
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:53 pm 
Post subject:
Vanish spray has never failed me yet! xx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular