Sicky baby

Zee81
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:16 am 
Post subject: Sicky baby
After most feeds Matilda sicks a bit up Confused She wasnt so bad in the early days but this past few days shes been having a little growth spurt so feeding more often so being sick more often too.
Its not loads shes sicking up but after she is sick she wants feeding again so its a constant cycle Confused
She winds well and usually brings up a good burp but then after about 15mins/half hour shes sicking it up Sad

Do you think its a reflux thing or a greedy thing cos of the growth spurt? Any tips?

My son was never a sicky baby..once that milk was in his tummy he wasn't willing to part with it Laughing
Posted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:38 am 
Post subject:
Noah was a very sicky baby but that was down to him being greedy and my let down. I found noah was constantly on my boob, but he would only feed for about 3-5 mins at a time so needed feeding more, i also found my boobs were constantly engorged . I thought it might be the same with Eli, but its so much better. apart from my nipples are much more sore, the lansinoh is a god send. although i have just realised i am using the wrong one pmsl Shocked

My beautiful little men filling up my world x
lysianassa
Posted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:08 pm 
Post subject:
Naia was quite a sicky baby when she was just born due to the amount of mucus she didn't part with as I had a c-section. For nearly a week every time she was fed she puked most if it back up and lost quite a bit of weight with it.

Just remember that although it may seem a lot that she's bringing back up, quite a bit will still be staying down, at least that's what I was told. I would speak to your HV or MW just in case though

Zee81
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:28 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks for your replies ladies. I think it must have been a greed thing cos of the growth spurt as thats now passed and shes not half as bad. Still sicks up about once or twice a day but its the tiniest amount.

Ive got hv coming tomorrow anyway so I'll mention it.

Char..ive found Oliver was a grazer compaired to Matilda. He would be 10mins then done but then feed every 2hrs or so. Where Matilda has a good 20/30 mins sometimes then go 3/4hrs between.

What cream are you using then Char Question

Jump to:  

Community

Popular