Baby boy clothes..

Weasleywannabe
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:10 pm 
Post subject:
Hello,
I hope I am not hijacking the thread too much, I just thought since you guys are discussing baby boy clothes I could ask a question I have been wondering about.

People who have had a little boy and then a girl (we are firmly team yellow so it may not be an issue)how much were you able to use the boy's clothes for a little girl? I am not at all girly so I would not feel the need to dress a girl in pink and flowers all the time but are baby clothes so obviously for one gender or the other that it would be a bit odd if I put a girl in for example some dungarees?

I know it would not really matter if a random stranger thought my daughter was a boy when she was a little baby but to me she would be the most beautiful little girl in the world and I would want her to know she is gorgeous.

Thank you
Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:28 am 
Post subject:
I was never bothered if my girl wore her brothers clothes but have found that people love buying her clothes so I've never needed to dress her as a boy but I was completely prepared to! She generally only wears his sleep suits, vests and a few pairs of dungarees. Also they were born in different seasons so a lot of his stuff doesn't fit her at the right time. X

lysianassa
Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:39 am 
Post subject:
I've saved lot actually as I'm not that girly. All the bodysuits that are good enough, sleepsuits (these are expensive and no one sees them in there anyway), jogging bottoms and a few simple t-shirts and jeans. I've got a pair of dungarees for Naia which I'll just pair with a nice top and cardi. Easy and simple, plus it saves you loads of money,

Avasmummy, if you want boys clothes like what you're after I would suggest you take a trip to either Beijing (boys clothes are all like that) or why not try TK Maxx - I swear I see loads of stuff in there

gemznboys
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:15 am 
Post subject:
Not sure where youv been shopping, but i dont really see many baby boys clothes with cars/tractors or whatever on them?? I liked mine dressed as babys so didnt like jeans/shirts etc on them when they were small but always found nice cute outfits with teddies/monkeys/winnie the pooh,plain patterned ones...monsters etc and all very cute! Infact iv found loads recentley but im having a girl so cant buy them lol.tbh thinking back my two have hardley ever wore clothes with vehicles on ?? X

XxAvasmummyxX
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:26 am 
Post subject:
I think I'm just going to buy loads of plain white and baby blue clothes for a boy and if its a girl I have avas old stuff. I'm the same when it comes to jeans on babies,don't think it looks cute at all, didn't let ava wear jeans until she was 18 months lol I like my babies to stay looking like newborns rather than little men and women xx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular