why am i worrying??

lesley6538
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:21 pm 
Post subject: why am i worrying??
im currently 10 weeks and 6 days pregnant and cant stop worrying. i have my 12 week scan in 2 weeks. when i was 7 weeks+1 i had a tiny tiny amount of spotting and it was literally when i wiped once and then it was gone. i had no pain whatsoever and no more spotting since. im putting it down to having intercourse with my husband night before. i rung the out of hours surgery and she told me this is very common as i didnt have any pain or cramps. but still worrying. bring on the 15th for my scan to put my mind at rest. Rolling Eyes
Posted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:48 pm 
Post subject:
I really think its normal for you to be worrying! Most of us mummies do it. I worried the whole way through my 1st preg... And I still worry now she's here! I'm a bit more chilled out with this 2nd pregnancy but I understand how you feel. You just have no control over anything really when you're pregnant. You just have to sit tight for the ride and hope for the best. Sure everything will be fine. You'll feel better after your scan x
Posted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:07 pm 
Post subject:
Thank you for replying. This is also my 2nd pregnancy and although everything seems fine I'm worrying. I think it's just because I saw that minute amount of blood. Smile x
Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:12 am 
Post subject:
I know exactly how you feel! I have a bicornuate uterus and bled on/off the whole way through and even though it was nothing each time, there's still the 'what if'! Try and focus on what your baby is developing each week- it took my mind off it a little Xx

Jump to:  

Community

Popular