Recommendations for Vasectomy Reversal

lucyann29
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:55 pm 
Post subject: Recommendations for Vasectomy Reversal
Hi,
Me and my partner have been looking into vasectomy reversals, he is only 27 and had it done 3 years ago. I have been doing research and at the moment the one that is looking good is Duncan Harris, I would just like to know if anyone else has been with him and how things worked out?
Thanks
sfj
Posted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:43 pm 
Post subject:
Hi, My OH had his VR with Duncan Harriss, he was lovely. Really understanding, lovely bedside manner, and took background history and altogether just a really nice guy.

We won't know yet whether the VR has worked as we haven't yet had the 3 month post op sperm analysis.

he also visits the patients after the op and says whether he was able to attach the tubes successfully.

Hope all goes well with your research, any question please don't hesitate to ask.

xx
kv08
Posted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:25 am 
Post subject:
Hi

My husband has his reversal with Duncan Harriss again we found him lovely, took time to talk to me while I was waiting for OH to come back, answers all the questions we had. The only thing I would say is that the sperm analysis we had done with him was a bit vague really.
It was nearly two years ago now that my husband had it done, we had the 3 month post op analysis which showed it was successful as he has sperm present. However we are still not pregnant.
It is nice to know we can try natually to get pregnant and there is still a chance but every month is so difficult emotionally.
I'm not sure in hindsight I would go down the VR route after the last two years of trying and nothing.
It is something you need to discuss together and with professional before making a decision.

Good luck with your decision, any questions please ask.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular