Baby boy clothes..

XxAvasmummyxX
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:45 pm 
Post subject: Baby boy clothes..
There is nothing cute about a car, a plane or any other vehicle so why on earth do they insist on making boys clothes all about mechanics!?

Why cant they do boys clothes with exactly the same patterns as girl clothes just in blue? makes no sense Confused

steph181
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:35 pm 
Post subject:
I wouldn't dress a boy in flowers even if they were blue Question

Zee81
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:47 pm 
Post subject:
I used to get loads with dogs and bunnies on..but to be fair I liked the transport ones Very Happy
Posted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:59 pm 
Post subject:
are you buying clothes before your next scan?? just wondering my other half wants to go buy boys clothes before we have even been told what were having!
Posted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:50 pm 
Post subject:
they do LOTS of stripey clothes for boys if your sick of transport ones Smile

Banoffee
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:53 pm 
Post subject:
Not sure what shops you are looking in but I've got loads of nice boys clothes that are not striped or transport themed!!

I think boys clothes are much nicer than girls clothes. Are you both thinking it may be a boy then?
Posted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:43 pm 
Post subject:
there is loads of boys stuff. asda is amazing. lots of rabbits and dogs. i also gots of disney stuff as well. ebay is great!

pepperpot
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:34 pm 
Post subject:
Having had a girl and a boy I would say that I think boys clothes are best! Especially gorgeous dungarees! Also when the are older they are easier to dress, don't have to worry about tights matching tops etc just jeans and a top and you're done!! x

XxAvasmummyxX
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:36 pm 
Post subject:
Xxxpolxxx wrote:
are you buying clothes before your next scan?? just wondering my other half wants to go buy boys clothes before we have even been told what were having!

No I am thinking of cancelling the gender scan as I dont really want to know but if I do have the scan I wont be buying clothes until after then, but Im 99% sure I'm having a boy and i HATE all the clothes, none of them are just simple with patterns..

And yes banoffee I think its a boy Laughing

Ive seen one boy outfit that I like thats white with small blue swallows all over it. I just really dont think cars are cute Confused

Im an animal kind of girl. A baby shouldnt be butch before a year old, I want some cute clothes on baby.

Plus the other reason I' looking at boys clothes is because I dont need to look for girls as I have hoarded all of avas Laughing
I dont think I will ever bring myself to throw them out Embarassed

Xxxpolxxx
Posted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:44 pm 
Post subject:
All the boys clothes I look at seem much nicer than what I can get for the girls x
Posted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:12 pm 
Post subject:
I definitely prefer girls clothes, baby grows covered in kittens and hearts.. it so sweet! Ive said to oh if it is a boy whether we find out or not hes going to have plain neutral stuff as I hate cars etc I might get some plain baby blue bits but thats as far as it will go unless i find one covered in cute animals. Laughing

I do agree boys are cheaper to clothe as they dont need dresses, tights, accessories that sort of thing. With boys it gets as exciting as a tshirt and jeans but in a way thats a good thing with it costing less and to be fair ava only wore a dress for special occasions Laughing

RachN3Babies
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:34 pm 
Post subject:
Matalan had lots of cutesy animal stuff a few weeks ago but not sure now with the sales. I have to say alot of my 2s jumpers etc have cars and trucks on.. But when they were smaller I used to get doggy or slogan stuff x
Posted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:32 am 
Post subject:
I saw some really cute boys stuff in Tesco last week also, was looking at the boys section because I'm convinced I'm having a boy but OH thinks we're having another little girl, he's even started saying 'she' Very Happy

XxAvasmummyxX
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:56 am 
Post subject:
ShevAndNissyNoo wrote:
I saw some really cute boys stuff in Tesco last week also, was looking at the boys section because I'm convinced I'm having a boy but OH thinks we're having another little girl, he's even started saying 'she' Very Happy

OMG my oh is EXACTLY the same!!! He says its a girl but I'm convinced its a boy haha we shall soon see. Are you finding out what your having or are you staying team yellow xx

libertytmk
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:54 pm 
Post subject:
I love boys clothes. You can get loads of cute ones with animals on when they're little. I much prefer boys clothes. I hate pink

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular