Short of breath

XxAvasmummyxX
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:05 am 
Post subject: Short of breath
Im not sure if its to do with pregnancy but I'm extremely short of breath recently. I remember getting this way towards the very end of pregnancy with ava but im not even showing with this one yet. Any ideas what it could be. I also keep getting heart palpitations, head aches etc.. not sure if they are all related. Does anyone have any ideas what might be wrong? xx

ShevAndNissyNoo
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:41 am 
Post subject:
Have you had heartburn at all? I tend to get a bit that way when I've got heartburn, if not though I would maybe mention it to the midwife and see what she says xx

XxAvasmummyxX
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:53 am 
Post subject:
No heartburn at all. I feel like im suffocating.. not literally but i cant seem to get enough air if that makes sense. Its really strange. xx

Zee81
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:58 am 
Post subject:
It could be related to the extra blood your body is producing Confused
I started noticing it about 16/18wks cos I remember saying to OH 'surely I shouldnt be feeling out of puff so early on' then I read something somewhere that explained it but I cant remember where now lol
Posted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:52 am 
Post subject:
ZeeLou wrote:
It could be related to the extra blood your body is producing Confused
I started noticing it about 16/18wks cos I remember saying to OH 'surely I shouldnt be feeling out of puff so early on' then I read something somewhere that explained it but I cant remember where now lol

Did you get heart palpitations? xx

Xxxpolxxx
Posted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:58 am 
Post subject:
I haveall these they said its cause of dehydration xx
Posted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:41 pm 
Post subject:
Xxxpolxxx wrote:
I haveall these they said its cause of dehydration xx

Thank you so much, I have made sure I have drank plenty and the feeling has gone. I was freaking myself out for a while by going to dr google Laughing

jusf
Posted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:55 pm 
Post subject:
Hello what your describing are all signs of being low in iron have you had your bloods checked ? I got really poorly the week before Christmas and felt the same tired heart palpitations irratable headaches. Went to the midwife got it checked i was really anemic iv taken 2 iron tabs a day ever since and finally started feeling human again ! Good luck get a check done xxx
XxxJaydensMummyxxX
Posted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:37 pm 
Post subject:
i kept getting really bad chest pains feeling like i couldn't breath and my heart was racing, mine ended up being indigestion and because i didnt know what the pains were i was having panic attacks which caused the shortness off breath and racing heart and literally feeling like i was dying, i just try and remain calm and breath through it and take a rennie lol now, but was very scary especially since id never had a panic attack before.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular