Ectopic Pregnancy Symtpoms? Freaking out!

LaurenC18
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:06 am 
Post subject: Ectopic Pregnancy Symtpoms? Freaking out!
I missed about 2 months with my period. So i took a test and it said positive. Made an appt with the gyno but it is'nt for a another week. The beginning of the week i got bloated and looked pregnant (this was before i knew i was). Then a few days later i started get pain in my lower left abdomen and under my left rib cage. My stomach then became very bloated and hard. The next day i noticed that i had a hard lump between my hip and pelvic bone. I can feel weird switches in it and will give me sharp pains throughout the day. Specially when i sleep and lay on that side. I have no lump like that on the other side nor really above my pelvic bone. Also, the back of my right shoulder up to the back of my neck is killing me along with my lower back at times. Are these signs of an ectopic pregnancy?
Banoffee
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:04 am 
Post subject:
If you suspect eptopic then you should seek medical assistance from a doctor/hospital to find out if a normal
pregnancy or not. You should do this as soon as possible.

Hopefully all is normal but best to get checked out.
Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:36 pm 
Post subject:
I dont think youd be feeling a hard lump if it was ectopic, the pain I had with mine was pretty constant enough for me to be dosing up on pain killers. If youve missed 2 periods already its likely you could be further on say 8+ weeks
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular