Pretty worried tbh need help

Jadeyxox
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:29 am 
Post subject: Pretty worried tbh need help
Hi all Smile

I'm quite worried tbh... I'm on cerezette pill and have been since 2009 never missed a pill... But anyway....
Recently I have been experiencing 'aches' in the lower side of my belly especially when move & I was out on Saturday day and then all of a sudden my belly was killing, felt like I had a stitch and my back wa hurting I had to stop n stand still!! Ever since Saturday though at night I've been feeling sick, and had a headache and sometimes been dizzy. I've not measured my basal temp cos don't know how to do it lol but my skin has been warm with goosebumps on... I went to the toilet yesterday & when I wiped it wasn't red it had hints of pink in it..

Please can someone help me please
Xx
KelBelTTC
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:35 pm 
Post subject:
Have you had any other symptoms? Sometimes pills can cause irregular bleeding. Dizzyness and feeling sick could be a sign of pregnancy although its also a sign of dehydration. Have you missed your period atall? If you have would be best to test now so you can stop taking the pill and get the care you need x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular