Arrrrrrghh help!........

tashamo3
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:28 pm 
Post subject: Arrrrrrghh help!........
Hi ladies I am 16 weeks pregnant but for the last few weeks ive not been able to eat properly, I can have soup, beans on toast and a jacket potato and cereal. If I eat a 'proper' meal eg roast, cottage pie, spag bol just anything normal the second I finsh it I have the runs (sorry tmi) sometimes its half hour after eating but sometimes its soon as ive finished. It makes me feel horrible all the time has anyone else had this? I dont know how much I can take I feel weak, dizzy and shaky all the time cos im not able to eat how I normally do Sad

Any advice would be gratefully received!

Love Tasha
xx
MrsOz
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:08 am 
Post subject:
Just eat what you can when you can. If something gives you the runs then try to avoid it - the body is clever at sorting out what it wants. Are you drinking enough? The runs is usually from not enough water. And try to get some sugars in there too to try to eliviate the dizziness (biscuits are good at this).

Some people have no symptoms, some stop at 12ish weeks and others are blighted the whole way through - I think I had 3 weeks without sickness the last time until it started again. If you adjust your diet and you are still feeling ill then go to the MW to check if there isn't another cause. Oddly, my bowels were the healthiest that they had ever been during that time! Haha!

xx

tracebumfluffwhy
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:39 pm 
Post subject:
perhaps its the portion size if it happens with all meals except the moe snacky ones. Try cutting down on the portion size and see if it still happens, then just eat 4 or 5 times a day.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular