Sooo frustrated for trying

Kandidas
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:04 pm 
Post subject: Sooo frustrated for trying
HI all, i'm new to this forum. And just need some support, because I know there is alot of couples goes through the same thing that me and my husband goes through. We have been trying to conceive for the past 10 months!! Its really frustrating because I turn 31 this year and we don't have any kids yet, have been married for 2 years.
Maybe I'm putting to much pressure on myself or just maybe I'm doing something wrong, have checked the mucus every month before intercourse, but still nothing has happened. Feeling a little frustrated at the moment!
Question
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:22 pm 
Post subject:
10 months is a perfectly reasonable amount of time for a couple to be trying it takes the average couple 1 year. Do you know exactly when you ovulate? Do you use ovulation tests? It could all be down to a simple case of bad timings .
Newcomer
Posted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:04 pm 
Post subject:
i think i know when i ovulate..... when my mucus is like raw egg white. I haven't used a ovulation kit yet, but i think i must try that. It just makes me mad sometimes that ppl that dont want 2 get pregnant have a baby, and then there r ppl like us who wants 2 conceive then nothing happens!
KazM
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:04 pm 
Post subject:
I agree with you Kandidas, but as Claire(nutty) says, 10 months is nothing to worry about. TTC is a frustrating journey. I myself have been on it over 2 years - Claire and others for even longer. Didn't feel great about the situation at 10 months either..try not to worry though.

Jump to:  

Community

Popular