drinks.....

lesley6538
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:22 pm 
Post subject: drinks.....
im just wondering what everyone drinks. before i got pregnant i used to drink alot of pepsi max but have pretty much cut it out because of the caffeine, i dont really drink tea or coffee, so have switched to orange juice, sugar free lemonade, sugar free fizzy vimto and sugar free cordial.
any ideas would be welcome TIA

lesley x
Posted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:35 pm 
Post subject:
i drink either lemonade, fruit and barley juice or fresh orange/apple/cranberry juice.. sometimes i have a hot chocolate.. i dont really drink hot drinks and before i got pregnant i drank alot of energy drinks lol x
Posted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:57 pm 
Post subject:
The only thing I cut out was alcohol I continued with my tea, espresso, water and pop. All I wanted in the early stages was lemonade and cola!
Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:44 am 
Post subject:
I used to drink a lot of tea, but when I was preggers turned to water (hot or cold) and lots of it! Even now I don;t have as much tea as I used to, and will opt for water.

xx

lysianassa
Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:19 am 
Post subject:
Quote:
I used to drink a lot of tea, but when I was preggers turned to water (hot or cold) and lots of it! Even now I don;t have as much tea as I used to, and will opt for water.

Same here.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular