Finally

tracebumfluffwhy
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:47 pm 
Post subject: Finally
finished building all Alex's christmas toys and now my hands are sore from having to use the screwdrive so much Laughing

Have you all managed to do yours yet? My oh doesn't know one end of the screwdriver to the other so I end up building everything Embarassed

Just his new furniture to build now, but am tired so its tea and toast time Wink

jennaxhx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:57 pm 
Post subject:
I didnt buy any toys which required building Laughing Bad enough i need to take it out the box and put batteries in it tbh :p

tracebumfluffwhy
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:23 pm 
Post subject:
jennaxhx wrote:
I didnt buy any toys which required building Laughing Bad enough i need to take it out the box and put batteries in it tbh :p

Laughing Laughing

Gosh Alex had loads this year, Kitchen from Ikea in 2 halfs and yes being Ikea was well and truly flat packed Embarassed, a wooden garage (again completely flat packed), his storage stuff, car wash and all his happy land stuff lol.

lysianassa
Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:13 pm 
Post subject:
Too much really but since we are meant to be moving at the end of the month I'm just packing away a lot of it and will get my mum to set it all up once we're in the new house Very Happy Mum brought Sebastian a trike for Christmas and got OH to set it up Christmas Eve so we didn't have to do it on the actual day Very Happy

ShevAndNissyNoo
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:00 pm 
Post subject:
I let hubby do the building lol! You have just reminded though to have a look at the ikea kitchen xx

tracebumfluffwhy
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:45 pm 
Post subject:
ShevAndNissyNoo wrote:
I let hubby do the building lol! You have just reminded though to have a look at the ikea kitchen xx

The ikea kitchen is absolutely brill and will get far more use than a plastic one, my friends have one and apparantly all the kids that visit up to about age of 9 still use it, the plastic ones I think are much shorter.

its Called Duktig I think. yeah found it http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/S49874533/

You can buy just the bottom half if you prefer Smile

dellabobella
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:23 pm 
Post subject:
I've still got loads to do. I got a wooden kitchen from ELC too.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular