bedtime bottle

shootingstars
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:09 am 
Post subject:
Beth was 18 months the day we brought Abi home from the hospital. The bottle was babies and sge never bothered with it again.
Abi was 11 months i just tried her one night in her cup and that was it Gone.

They both still have cup of milk and cuddles before bed though x

charlene258
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:40 am 
Post subject:
Harry my 2 and a half yr old has milk in morning and at night as he's such a fussy eater he doesn't have any vitamins duties the day so I think if he's having milk at least that's something also its the only way to get his movical down him I sneak it in his milk!
I say carry on he's still young and surely there can't be much wrong with milk in a bottle for a bit of comfort. But if u are thinking of getting rid of bottle then use a cup for him instead then he still gets his milk. X

[url=http://lilypie.com]

hayley2903
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:41 am 
Post subject:
My daughter has gone off milk, she's almost 10 months! I was told as long as I give her lots of dairy she's fine Smile
Posted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:01 pm 
Post subject:
my daughter still has her milk in her bottles during the day which is about 2 or 3 bottles including bedtime one. she has her juice and water in her nuby straw cup Smile

I had milk in my bottles till i was about 2 years old. I never ever had an problems with my speech at all infact i was an absolute chatterbox and as for teeth well they werent affected by bottles either. didnt do me any harm i still am a chatterbox my mum can never shut me up lol x
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular