Saturday night??

RachN3Babies
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:08 am 
Post subject: Saturday night??
How do you all spend your Saturday night? I feel like a dirty stop up cos I'm only just going to bed but all I've done is watch a dvd and crochet.... I was just wondering if anyone else had done anything more exciting haha x
Posted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:46 am 
Post subject:
My parents looked after my LO and I went out with my OH for a while what was meant to be a lovely night didn't turn out to be the night I had hoped for and nothing went to plan so now just lying in bed feeling a tad unhappy Sad xx
Posted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:45 am 
Post subject:
I did intend on watching some naff saturday night telly with a huge bar of chocolate once the kidlets were in bed...but Matilda had other plans Rolling Eyes
I was in bed at 9.30 consoling a windy baby lol

My life is so rock and roll Very Happy
Posted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:24 am 
Post subject:
I played Trivial pursuit with OH haha. There was absolutely nothing we wanted to watch on the TV, and wanted to do something together. Lost badly as always Smile

jennaxhx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:00 am 
Post subject:
I did as I normally do and sit in front of the telly with a takeaway lol although the telly was abysmal last night so for most of the time I read my magazine lol

MrsOz
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:49 pm 
Post subject:
Mine was so thrilling I can't even remember! Girls were in bed by 7.30pm so I must have done something... Prob sat on the computer... oh, I have just been reminded that we watched that '51st state' film which I fell asleep to, ready for my 4.30am night feed awakening! lol!

I like watching rubbish TV but sat night TV is even worse ATM so I can't even be bothered to watch that

xx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular