trying for baby

mama0901
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:51 pm 
Post subject: trying for baby
pls has anyone share my experience. I had my 1st ivf in july 2011 and 2nd circle was with a frozen embryo after the 2 attempt my doctor discover. I need to go for hysterescopic adhesion surgery whish i did in may 2012 i have been having regular period until september 2012 my period was not coming forth i have been experiencing sourness on my nipples and tender breast i went for PT test last month it was negative. I will be 40yrs in a weeks time and this is my 6th years of trying for baby.
Floydster123
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:29 pm 
Post subject: Ivf
Hi, I don't no much about I've but I do hope you conceive soon. In here if you ever want a chat. x
denise3031
Posted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:35 pm 
Post subject: Re: trying for baby
mama0901 wrote:
pls has anyone share my experience. I had my 1st ivf in july 2011 and 2nd circle was with a frozen embryo after the 2 attempt my doctor discover. I need to go for hysterescopic adhesion surgery whish i did in may 2012 i have been having regular period until september 2012 my period was not coming forth i have been experiencing sourness on my nipples and tender breast i went for PT test last month it was negative. I will be 40yrs in a weeks time and this is my 6th years of trying for baby.
hey am denise 3031 i dont much bout ivf but i too have been trying for 6 yrs as well loss baby 10 yrs start taking clomid 3rd of april and right now so far its helping me out alot so i hope the best for u Smile
dessydell
Posted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:57 am 
Post subject:
The best way to tell if you're ovulating is to start temping. That will help you learn your cycles and make sure you're ovulating. fertilityfriend.com has tons of great information on the subject. In the meantime, go by cervical mucus and OPK's to help you determine when to BD.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular