I dont feel safe at all....... :(

Tessytoo
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:01 am 
Post subject: I dont feel safe at all....... :(
I dont feel safe in my own home Crying or Very sad

Ive been threatened by my neighbour yesterday, she threatened to hurt my son whos 5 Shocked and threatened to murder me if i dont shut up (she said this when i asked what the problem was)

Today she got a car full of people round to me and OH! I was stood outside with my baby and they all turned up, blockd me so i couldnt get in my house and started shouting and swearing at me... threatening me, telling me to get OH out now so they can beat sh*t out of him...

The police where called again today, OH was taken to the police station for a statement and the neighboor did a runner....

Now the police are servicing an eviction notice on them and also putting an injunction on them so they cant go near us (or whatever its called? although i dont know how it'll work as she lives next door? Question ) While the eviction is being pushed through, if she does one single thing wrong she will be immedietely evicted from her home.....

I am petrified at what their gonna do next Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Yesterday I had all the shouting and abuse from her, today we've had a carfull of men turn up Crying or Very sad The police are doing all they can to get her gone but I dont feel safe in my own home and this is not right!! Im scared of any car i hear turn down the street incase its them.. im scared incase they set the house of fire as they've bragged in the past about this sort of stuff.....

Im sat here desperate to actually go to sleep but cant as Ive got all sorts going through my head and worried about what might happen if i go to sleep Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

I just want everything to go back to normal Crying or Very sad
Anyone else had similar trouble? Did it get sorted? I really hope this does although I dont think it will as they know where we live, once (if) they get kicked out they can always come back in coupl of months to get revenge because they'll think its us thats got them evicted Crying or Very sad .. !!!
curlywurlysue
Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:18 am 
Post subject:
Omg your actually living in a nightmare aren't you it must be so horrid to live on your nerves every day like that with a baby. If it was me I would get a private camera on the house that can record everything!!! Plus do you live in private or rented council property?
Sue x
MrsOz
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:34 am 
Post subject:
Sounds terrifying.
Did you manage to get some rest last night? Good idea curlysue - get a camera at the ready to record anything to help with the evidence. Great that the police are supporting you.

(((hugs)))

xx

RacheynHarry
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:45 am 
Post subject:
Oh hun I know what you are going through. When DH and I moved out we asked one of the neighbours to move their car because they had blocked my sister in and they suddenly just started on my mum shouting at her and giving her loads of abuse. This was in front of my son and nieces and nephew. They got right in my mums face and it was awful.

Then a couple of days ago they came back at the same time as my mum and her BF and started again, for no actual reason.

My mum has since been on homeswapper and is looking at a new place this week so Im hopeful it will go trough. I worry about my mum everyday cause I know what these people are like and they just dont stop.

I hope that these people get moved on asap. Perhaps you could explain the situation to your health visitor so she is aware of the situation and it can be recorded on your notes as it isnt good for you or your children.

If you live in council/housing association would you consider moving (I know it should be you that moves but it would mean that you would be in control of where you went)

Sending you big hugs hun and I really hope you are ok xxxxxxxx

jennaxhx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:13 am 
Post subject:
Oh hun that sounds horrific! They sound like total nutters! If they continue to threaten you report them for harassment. If you live in a council house you can apply for a move on grounds of harrassment from a neighbour. I know thats not fair but if it comes to that its better than living in fear. But i think its likely they will be evicted.

What was their reason for starting on you anyway? X

EmzandFlick
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:28 pm 
Post subject:
I really feel for you, I know what you are going through as I had a similar thing happen when I was living in my flat. I ended up getting stabbed Sad It finished my catering career. Luckily I didn't have any children.
Maybe you should have a serious think about relocating yourselves? Even if its just a few streets over, then you wouldn't have to see their house everyday xxx
emmie02
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:45 pm 
Post subject:
Thats terrible i hope your OK.

Ive not been in a situation like that so cant offer any good advise apart from what the other lady's have said about relocating yourself if that's possible. That way IF they do come back they wont know where you are.

Good luck, i hope they get moved on really soon so you can feel a bit more relaxed and not feel like a prisoner i your own home.

jennaxhx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:09 pm 
Post subject:
Lemonpie wrote:
I really feel for you, I know what you are going through as I had a similar thing happen when I was living in my flat. I ended up getting stabbed Sad It finished my catering career. Luckily I didn't have any children.
Maybe you should have a serious think about relocating yourselves? Even if its just a few streets over, then you wouldn't have to see their house everyday xxx

Omg thats awful! Sad I hope whoever did it got a good sentence!

EmzyLouPlusThree
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:50 pm 
Post subject:
how are you today? what awful people Sad xx
Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:52 pm 
Post subject:
She got 6 months and was banned from the area but as soon as she was released she moved back into the flat a few doors from me.
I had to move Mad
Tessytoo
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:53 pm 
Post subject:
jennaxhx wrote:
Oh hun that sounds horrific! They sound like total nutters! If they continue to threaten you report them for harassment. If you live in a council house you can apply for a move on grounds of harrassment from a neighbour. I know thats not fair but if it comes to that its better than living in fear. But i think its likely they will be evicted.

What was their reason for starting on you anyway? X

The reason she started on me in the first place is because of the following.....

She told her son ''stay away from those boys, they'll hurt you, especially that one''' and pointed to my son! Shocked Mad So I asked her whats the problem and she actually had no answer for me but just went off on one, shouting/threatening.... thats how this has started, me asking a simple question when she was out of order pointing to and saying horrid things about my 5yo!! Unbeleivable!! Crying or Very sad I have actually not done a thing wrong!! Thats the sad thing, this is all for nothing Sad
Tessytoo
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:58 pm 
Post subject:
Thankyou for all your replies ladies, Im with housing association so going to phone them monday to see what can be done alongside what the police are doing.

I managed to get about 3 hours sleep last night, exhausted today, cant eat as feel too sick, severe headache and also (TMI) diarheo (sp?) Embarassed Such an upset tummy today - its all the nerves im feeling!
Urgh, hope this gets sorted sooner rather than later, and because im with housing association then at least there is an option for me to be moved, although id rther not as we've got our best friends and our cousin living opposite us and the boys all have a lovely little street to play in - its perfect apart from my next door neighbour Mad

We havent had ny bother today though, she has returned back home, locked herself in and shut all her blinds..... so we shall see what happns next, if anything.....

Thankyou for the lovely support ladies Smile
xxOliverAndMaxsMummy
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:01 pm 
Post subject:
If you feel unsafe you need to move because even if she is evicted will you ever really feel safe knowing that she knows where you live? Get onto the council/housing assc for an emergency move?

Terri xx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular