TTC What am I doing wrong?

TTCDee13
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:08 pm 
Post subject: TTC What am I doing wrong?
Hello!

This is my first time using one of these sites but I am so frustrated trying to figure this out so I need some help. My husband and I have been trying to conceive for about 2 months now. My cycle is normally between 28 and 29 days and it stay on for 5 days. Lately it has been coming on either a day early or 1 day late. Just recently, my period went from being 5 days to 3 days and has became really heavy. I had a period on the 1st of December and it went of on the 3rd. I ovulated starting on the 8th of this month (DEC) and the most fertile day was the 15th. We had sex the 14th 15th and 16th. I took a test on Christmas Day and it was negative. I am on my period now and it came on a day early and was very heavy and the cramps seem unbearable at times. I know it takes time but what am I doing wrong? What can I do to help our chances of becoming pregnant?
Please Help! Sad
XxAvasmummyxX
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:57 pm 
Post subject:
I wouldnt worry too much just yet as you are still in the early days of ttc but I can imagine its still frustrating. I would HIGHLY recommend fertility freind.com

Go and buy yourself a BBT Thermometer and read up on charting if you can, it will pin point the exact day you ovulate, also ovulation tests help. I was charting as a method of contraception and wehn I decided to start ttc I fell pregnant the first month trying but thats because we had sex on the right days i guess so I would highly recommend charting to others.

Hope this helps and also welcome to Ask Baby! Very Happy xx

jenneve
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:40 pm 
Post subject:
I had a 28 day cycle and no fertility problems and it took me 4 months with my first and 6 with my second so don't worry about not being pregnant yet. My best advice is don't stress out to much and don't get too obsessed as it can upset you all the counting and such, it's easy to say but harder to do though! Good luck with Ttc x

Janey1983
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:14 pm 
Post subject:
I started TTC at 25yrs old, 28 day cycle, healthy, took us nearly 4 years to get our son! I am afraid sometimes it takes time!
We had a few months where we did the baby dance every day from end of period to next period. The one thing that helped us was that lube stuff that helps spermies live longer, totally forgot its name but we bought the expensive stuff and it worked for us, I had some free samples and gave them to a friend and she got preg after years of trying too. Good Luck
xxOliverAndMaxsMummy
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:51 pm 
Post subject:
Most couples fall preggers within a year but it can take longer even if you are both perfectly fine. It's way too early to worry yet. Just enjoy the rumpy pumpy as its all downhill from here Laughing

Terri xx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular