hi everyone my baby is 7weeks old

thaks
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:10 am 
Post subject: hi everyone my baby is 7weeks old
my baby is only 7 weeks and 4 days old she has this rash all over her body its been 2 weeks now and it doesnt go, i started using E45 cream when she bath,cud it b eczema and how long can a heat rash last im so worried.
123babycakes
Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:27 am 
Post subject:
A lot of babies have sensitive skin, both of mine were the same. My eldest grew out of it after a couple of years.

Take your little one to the doctors and they'll give you a prescription for skin cream/oil, to be used either in the bath water or to put on after a bath.

Also, if you're using Johnsons baby products on your baby then stop. They use a lot of synthetic chemicals, and are well known for irritating babies skin, even though they promote use on babies.

15.08.09 Gone but never forgotten
An angel in the book of life wrote down my baby's birth, then whispered as she closed the book "Too beautiful for Earth"
thaks
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:21 pm 
Post subject: thank you
thank you so much am taking her to the Dr tomorrow, yes it started after I use this Johnson staff ag! shame baby hope she'll b fine felling a little bit guilty.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular