Problem having sex (way TMI)

123babycakes
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:27 pm 
Post subject: Re: Problem having sex (way TMI)
jennaxhx wrote:
......i am really nervous at the thought of discussing it with my GP.

If the first step, actually saying out loud to the Doctor what is wrong, is your first hurdle to conquer, why not print out what you typed at the start of thread and let them read it for themselves ....that way you can get the info across without having to literally spit it out.

I would say that because it has been so long, you won't find a solution unless you go and get checked out. How do you get on with your Doctor?

15.08.09 Gone but never forgotten
An angel in the book of life wrote down my baby's birth, then whispered as she closed the book "Too beautiful for Earth"
jennaxhx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:38 pm 
Post subject:
Well at my doctors surgery, when you phone you need to specify a doctor you want to see otherwise you just see any one that they give you. The one who i consider "my" doctor is lovely. She did my smear test (only had one) and made me feel totally at ease and is really easy to talk to. However, she only works part time due to having a family so the other female doctor who i get to see if the first one is off, i am a bit intimidated by sometimes. She is a good doctor but at times can be a bit stern and i feel like she doesnt listen to me.
Like when i took one of the boys to see her, she kept brushing off what i was saying as if i didnt have a clue what i was talking about.
So i'll really need to just make sure i get to see "my" doctor cos otherwise i dont think i would feel comfortable x

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular