TTC

bakermommy
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:50 pm 
Post subject: TTC
My husband and I are trying to conceive our third child. The first two pregnancies seemed to happen so fast. This time around we have been unsuccessful 3 times and I am getting very discouraged. We want to add one more child to our family. We are ages 26 and 30. I am using bbt charting, opk's, checking cm.. taking prenatal vitamins along with a healthy diet most of the time. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Amymel86
Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:12 pm 
Post subject:
Sounds like you've got everything covered! Just add a big dollop of patience! (easier said than done)!

I've found these quite helpful too...

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/?ie=UTF8&keywords=ovulation+microscope&tag=googhydr-21&index=aps&hvadid=8915190993&hvpos=1t3&hvexid=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=12181246961537822563&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=e&ref=pd_sl_7duuhavnzq_e

It uses saliva and when you see the 'ferning' pattern on the microscope - you should ov in the next 3 days.
Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:25 pm 
Post subject:
thank you very much for the encouraging words! We are trying to stay positive. I will definetly check out those microscopes, thank you for the link.
bakermommy
Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:33 pm 
Post subject:
I guess one part that is very confusing this time around with trying to get pregnant is that since I stopped bc my cycles have been longer than usual and I get spotting at different times in my cycle. I always have like a 33 day cycle prior to bc and then 28 while on bc and since stopping last july I have around a 39 day cycle. I have had spotting mid cycle, and also around the time I should get my period. Can be very confusing!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular