Night terrors.

emmie02
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:44 pm 
Post subject: Night terrors.
Has anyone had any experience with this?

I think its what Belle has been having. Shes been waking up nearly every night for the past 2 months now with hysterical screaming and thrashing around.
I cant do anything to calm her down. Ive tried everything i can think of. It only lasts for about 10 mis but seems like forever. Eventually she will calm down so i get her up to go for a wee then put her back to be but the i have trouble getting her to go back to sleep again. ( we ofter have trouble getting her to sleep in the first place as well)

Should i see my Dr or health visitor about it? Or will they just say "she'll grow out of it"

I really really really need help with this. I getting so tired out by it and its making me feel so run down.

MrsOz
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:43 pm 
Post subject:
Ah, found it. Have you tried the drs? Is there something they will do?

xx

emmie02
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:42 am 
Post subject:
Hi.

No i havent tried they Doctors coz as soon as i posted this she stopped Laughing

Im going to take her if she starts again though. According to the nhs website it says if they have them a lot then there could be something causing it like large tonsils.
Belle has just got over a cold so that could have been her cause.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Getting Baby To Sleep All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular