negative test result 2 days before period due?

poppytops
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:30 pm 
Post subject:
Super news! Congratulations! xx

emmie02
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:06 pm 
Post subject:
Congratulations.

Try not to worry to much and enjoy being pregnant. ( says me Laughing ) I need to phone Dr in the morning to arrange midwife appointment - exciting times- Very Happy

emmie02
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:44 pm 
Post subject:
You should come and join us in October Mummies. x

ExcitedBeginners
Posted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:17 pm 
Post subject: Thank you and Congrats!
Hi ladies,

I just wanted to say that I am in my early 20's and my husband and I are TTC. We are VERY NEW to this and reading all of these posts and the support and community you give to eachother really makes this that much more of an exciting time. My post is really just to say thank you to everyone for the extra little bit of hope I get every time I visit this website Smile
Comfused
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:33 pm 
Post subject:
I am 19 years old and i hooked up with this guy and it was my first time having sex......i think the condom was too small for him.......he sleeps with girls all the time and i know one girl that he sleeps with and she says that he checks the condom when hes done............but he didnt...... My period was supposed to come 2 weeks ago (my periods are regular)..... I had a little blood for three days after having sex but then nothing..... Ive been feeling sick, boobs sore and dark, lower back pain, sensitive smell, hungry more then usual... I took two pregnancy test and they both came back negative.......but i just have a feeling that i am pregnant.......please help
ExcitedBeginners
Posted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:48 pm 
Post subject:
I would make an appointment with your Dr. or go to the walk in to get tested. Two weeks should be showing something but just to be safe the best and most accurate way to find out is through blood work.
Comfused
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:20 pm 
Post subject:
Thank you for the advice i don't know if i should wait till the end of March and see if my period comes or should i just go and get a test?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to:  

Community

Popular