Am I pregnant?? - New to the site

Mary31
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:17 pm 
Post subject: Am I pregnant?? - New to the site
Hi all,

I'm new to the site and my body is feeling weird. I am supposed to start my period on 01/02. For the past two weeks I have been feeling tired/sleepy. I normally go to bed around 10 or 11 but I have been getting sleepy around 8. The past three days my breasts have been feeling sore, tingly, and today they feel like they're throbbing. They're also sensitive. I have also had mild cramping a couple of days in my lower abdomen My lower back has been hurting for the past week and a half. Could I be pregnant?
anjlovescats
Posted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:05 am 
Post subject:
Hi mary31..
Im experiencingtthe same symptoms as you...
Im due af on wednesday 7th Jan and am currently 7dpo so may test sunday to see..
Hope you get your bfp xxx
shellym
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:43 am 
Post subject:
Hi Mary

Welcome to askbaby!!
All the ladies on here are great. And all your signs sound good.
Hope you get your bpf

Love Michelle
bubbleworth
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:46 am 
Post subject: am
hi hun welcome to askbaby ur symptoms sound promising hope u get a bfp.
Mary31
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:00 pm 
Post subject:
Ok. So two days ago I started cramping just like bf af. I was feeling nauseated and had a headache. That's what made me take the test. Anyways. My af is due tomorrow, but the funny thing is that I don't have any pms symptoms anymore like I would normally have the day before af. Yesterday afternoon I had some cramping and felt wet all night. Then I had some brownish spotting, very light brown. I thought I was going to start my period but nothing happened. Then my breasts started feeling tingly again. Has anyone experienced symptoms like these when they've come out pregnant?

Very Happy
Petal85
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:05 pm 
Post subject:
Hi i'm new to this so bear wit me! I've had a few symptoms but not sure if its just wishful thinking! I'm tired, my boobs are sore (and they're neva sore!) And i just feel like theres a dragging feelin if that makes sense! I had sex on the 18th and ovulated on the 22nd dec and i'm due on on wed 7th. Wot does everyone think? Is it just wishful thinking? X
Mary31
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:59 am 
Post subject:
Hi Petal85

The sore boobs are one of the first symptoms that I started having about a week and a half ago. I've never experienced that during pms. I've also been feeling sleepy/tired and have felt light headed a couple of times. I'm hoping for a BFP. I'm due to start my period tomorrow but I really really hope it doesn't show up. Looking through the forums, it looks like a lot of the women that have been pregnant experienced similar symptoms. Hope you get your BFP as well.

Very Happy
Petal85
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:11 am 
Post subject:
did you get your bfp hun?
sambear
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:00 pm 
Post subject:
WISHING U A BFP MATE XXXXXXXXXXXXXX Very Happy
1208julia
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:09 pm 
Post subject:
i hope you all get your new year bfp! x
Posted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:10 pm 
Post subject:
hi my last period was on the 22/11/08 and i have been feeling cramping pains and tender breasts i was pregnant this time last year but unfortunately had a miscarriage in february 2008 i started to spot yesterday and it is still going i am also having cramping pains still!! i am just worried that if i was pregnant i have lost it again!! i will still do a test but i was wondering if anyone has had the same sort of thing and has still come out pregnant from it?? please could you reply if u have had the same sort of thing!! thankyou
x
1208julia
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:12 pm 
Post subject:
i havent been through anything like this hevaj but i hope everything is ok... thinking of you x
Posted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:46 am 
Post subject:
hi darl. welcome to the site. good luck in getting your BFP. symptons sound good. i would wait for AF to be due then test. good luck.
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:33 pm 
Post subject: Pregnant???
Just wanted to ask if you think there is any chance that i might be pregnant... My period is due and my breasts are swollen and tender, also i'm experiencing cramping but no period?? Any thoughts?
onnumber3
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:24 pm 
Post subject: headache
Hello all! and congrats to those with a PPT and good luck to those who are waiting to take a test. Talking of early pregnancy signs the sore breasts and cramps i can cope with but whats with the headache, mine is killing me, is it lack of caffine or hormones? any ideas? its been 6 1/2 years since i've been preg and i seem to have forgotten eveything!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular