baby makers the fertility clinic (tonight)

rachel543
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:41 pm 
Post subject:
Yeah we are on the nhs as we are unexplained!!

Think we will have an appointment after this session and then start on my next cycle so here's fingers crossed for us both!!
Posted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:48 pm 
Post subject:
Haha Laughing Laughing Kas that made me laugh when he said that, because I told my mum to watch it. I said to o/h I hope my mum doesnt think we've done that lol! I can see what he is saying about the wham bam thank you mam lol but its easier said than done to approach it like that after trying so long. x
Posted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:20 pm 
Post subject:
Teebs - incase I don't get the chance to come on tomorrow good luck with your appointment on Wednesday, looking forward to seeing when you will start!!!
Posted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:18 pm 
Post subject:
Thank you Very Happy I havent thought about it at all and had a very poorly doggy today had to take him.to the vets but after a thorough check by the vet there isnt nothing wrong! I panicked I had never seen him like it before he seems to have totally perked up now cost me 100 at the vet toohe had injections and has been given pain killers and inflammation tablets (as they think he may have just pulled something) so thankfully not been stressing
Thanks for remembering me I will update when I get back tomorrow xx
Posted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:19 am 
Post subject:
Good luck today teebs. Will be thinking of you. Hope you get the go-ahead and a date to start really soon xxx

DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:25 am 
Post subject:
Good luck for today Teebs, hope you get a start date and then you can get on with it Very Happy xx
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:40 am 
Post subject:
Good luck for today Terri I will be thinking of you , please come and update on the ivf/icsi thread too xx
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:56 am 
Post subject:
Thanks ladies will do appointment is at 1.30 Shocked I am very anxious Confused
I didnt sleep very well last night just want to get it over with now if that makes sense, OH said to me are you worried and I said yes a little as I have seen the results of the scan and after a lot of googling it seems that they where ok but its the sa and the bloods that are worrying me Confused not really sure what we actually had bloods for now!

God roll on 1.30 just want to get it done then I can get home and start packing Very Happy

It says the appointment is for 1 hour does anyone have an idea why it takes so long?
Is there anything I need to ask ladies?

thanks xxx
Posted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:28 am 
Post subject:
When we went to the info night they said the bloods are for HIV. Hepititus rhubella for women and prolactin.

They also said in the consultation they go off your results and oh sa and discuss the treatment that's best either Icsi or standard Ivf.

I've got everything crossed that your start date is soon.

Good luck xxx
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular