Confused!

Pumpkin80
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:30 pm 
Post subject: Confused!
The body is such an amazing thing. It can do so much. But now it's really confusing me Sad We bd'd on day 13(am) & day 14(night), I thought I would ovulate day 14-16 but think it was day 16. After ovulation I've had dizzy spells, vivid dreams. (Just a couple) a funny taste in my mouth 2 days ago for about 5 mins, I'm feeling wiped out in the evening but struggle to get to sleep. I wee more than I did now too. From a day or 2 past ovulation I've had an achy feeling come and go really low in my abdomen, then recently a couple of twinges near by belly button and on my left side. What's going on?! Any help would be good.
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:34 am 
Post subject:
Impossible to say sorry, there are so many things that happen after ovulation whether you're pregnant or not its impossible to tell which are normal and which are early pregnancy signs , everything you describe could be a pregnancy symptom but it could also be down to normal hormonal changes after ovulation, as the hormones involved are the same so are the symptoms , good luck xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular